“The eighth edition brings one of our greatest shifts ever and, we believe, will serve the needs of students, teachers, and scholars today and in coming years.”
Rosemary G. Feal
Modern Language Association
We are happy to be able to provide the Padcaster Studio.
Do you have questions about accessing and using your eTextbook?
How to create an account
Bookshelf for IOS (iPads)
Use this App for
- Pearson Chemistry
- Allons au-delà
- Human Body Systems
- Miller & Levine Biology
The sign in is your full NDA email address and your PowerSchool password unless you changed it.
Use this App for
- Literature Books
- Ecce Romani Books
sign in screen
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt – HMH eTextbooks (app for iPad)
1. There are three sample books. Simply ignore those because they aren’t your textbook.
2. In the top right corner tap Get Books.
3. Enter this bundle code and tap OK.
4. The book will show in one or two units. Tap Download under Unit 1 and wait for it to download before tapping Unit 2 (If applicable).
RedShelf – Junior Religion Ebooks *on iPads use Chrome as the browser*
- Go to www.redshelf.com.
- Click “Log In” in the upper right corner
- Log In or select “Create an Account”. You will be taken to your “My Shelf”.
- Enter your 16-digit code in the “Redeem An Access Code” box and select “Redeem”.
- Your eBook will appear on your Shelf.
*If you are using Apple devices such as iPhones and iPads, these must be running iOS 10+.*
Classzone – Algebra 2 classzone
Libguide from Manhattanville College Library
Fischer, J. Patrick. “Giant Panda in Ocean Park, Hongkong.” Wikimedia Commons, 3 Sept. 2009, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=90101372004. Accessed 5 Nov. 2019.