Do you have questions about accessing and using your eTextbook?
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt – HMH eTextbooks (app for iPad)
1.When you open the app, a pop-up will appear stating “HMH eTextbooks is generating a unique Device ID for your Device. You cannot download books without a Device ID”. Then there are two options: Cancel or Assign ID. You need to tap Assign ID.
2. There are three sample books. Simply ignore those because they aren’t your textbook.
3. In the top right corner tap Get Books.
4. Enter this bundle code and tap OK.
5. The book will show in one or two units. Tap Download under Unit 1 and wait for it to download before tapping Unit 2 (If applicable).
RedShelf – Junior Religion Ebooks
- Go to www.redshelf.com.
- Click “Log In” in the upper right corner
- Log In or select “Create an Account”. You will be taken to your “My Shelf”.
- Enter your 16-digit code in the “Redeem An Access Code” box and select “Redeem”.
- Your eBook will appear on your Shelf.
Classzone – Algebra 2 classzone